Jana! You are awesome for getting the ball rolling on this! I have a no-limits dream of having a house in the city where people can come and exchange ideas, skills, information and words of wisdom, and this sounds very much like a precursor to that community.
I`m sure I have a lot to offer... listening is a skill I`ve been known for, and people seem to appreciate my somewhat slanted perspective on things. I can tune up your bike or make cookies. I could mend your pants or teach you how to turn a old t-shirt into something entirely new.
I just moved to a new space with tons of room and I`d love to start an art project night. And if anyone can find a bike trailer, treasure hunts through the city on a warm summer garbage night is just about my favorite thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.