Saturday, March 28, 2009

Seedling/Garden Space

Hi,

Gardening season is fast approaching and i would like to start seedlings... but i don't have a good window in my place :(

If anyone has a south facing window they would be able to donate for seedlings, i would ensure that they get a share of the bounty and any canned goods. Can also trade for spring clean up labour, or whatever you might need.

Also, am trying to locate a garden plot in the city... if any of you have a backyard or know of a place - will trade much to acquire a plot!

Please let me know if you can help at all - i would greatly appreciate it!

Dave

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could help you with the window, but I did notice that a few people on Craigslist had extra garden space. Check the "garden/farm" or "free" boards. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.